Brisbane Private Hospital
Brisbane Private Hospital is located at the top of the Wickham Terrace, in the heart of the CBD.
- Patients for the Brisbane Private Hospital Day Surgery Unit should present at the hospital reception located on Level A.
- A patient pick-up and drop-off zone is at the front of the hospital, directly off Wickham Terrace.
- Metered street parking, for time periods ranging from 3 hrs to 12 hrs, is available on the streets surrounding the hospital.
- Undercover paid carparking is available in the Brisbane Private Specialist Centre carpark off Birley Street.
- Alternative paid carparking near the hospital includes:
- Wilson Watkins Medical Centre carpark, accessed via Bartley Street of Wickham Terrace.
- Wickham Terrace carpark, located on the corner of Upper Edward Street and Wickham Terrace, and accessed from Turbot Street and Creek Street.
- Astor Terrace car park, located at 28 Astor Terrace.
- A bicycle parking rack is available on Level 2 of the Brisbane Private Specialist Centre carpark off Birley Street.
- Central Train Station is a 550 m walk. Roma Street Station is 1.3 km away.
- Brisbane City Council Wickham Terrace Bus Stop 133 is directly out the front of the hospital.