Peninsula Private Hospital
Peninsula Private Hospital is right in the heart of Kippa Ring, and may be a good fit for those patients from North Lakes, Redcliffe, Strathpine, Bracken Ridge and Sandgate, particularly if wishing for a Saturday list.
- All patients are admitted to the hospital via the front desk. Surgical patients are then admitted through day surgery for day procedures or to their bed for overnight procedures.
- Free onsite carparking is available, with over 120 car parking spaces at the hospital.
- Enter the carpark via Florence Street.
- Brisbane City Council Anzac Avenue at Lindel Street Bus Stop is a 300 m walk.
- Kippa-Ring Train Station is 1.4 km away.