The Wesley Private Hospital
For generations of Queenslanders, The Wesley Hospital has provided care through life’s journey. Our practice started at the Wesley Hospital over 30 years ago. We are there every day of the week and regular Saturdays.
- Please present to the admission desk located in the lobby accessed from the Main Entrance off Chasely St.
- A large multi-storey carpark with 1000 parking spaces is located within the hospital grounds.
- Open 24 hours a day, the carpark can be accessed from Chasely Street.
- Brisbane City Council buses leave from outside the hospital on Coronation Drive. Buses to the CBD and Toowong stop every 10 minutes.
- Auchenflower Railway Station is a 300 m walk. There is no lift at the station. There is a steep ramp up to street level.
- The Regatta Ferry Terminal is an 800 m walk. From the terminal, walk towards the CBD along Coronation Drive and turn left into Chasely Street.